Recently, I've been really craving pizza. But one night, we had nothing to make pizzas with so I tried to use a tortilla wrap as a base. Surprisingly, it worked perfectly and it was delicious!
1 plain tortilla wrap
1. Pre-heat the oven to fan 180C/200C/gas mark 6
2. Make a circle of passata on the outline of the tortilla wrap.
3. Place some grated cheese on the passata. Place in the microwave for 50 seconds.
4. Fold in the edges with passata and cheese on them.
5. Spread passata on the rest of the tortilla wrap.
6. Cover the passata with the toppings of your choice.
7. Place the pizza in the oven for 7-9 minutes.
Pentagon Pizza Reviewed by Jack O'Donovan on Monday, June 03, 2013 Rating: 5